2-Pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles

Known as: Sulfoxides, Benzimidazole Methylpyridine, 2 Pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles, Benzimidazole Methylpyridine Sulfoxides 
Compounds that contain benzimidazole joined to a 2-methylpyridine via a sulfoxide linkage. Several of the compounds in this class are ANTI-ULCER… (More)
National Institutes of Health

Topic mentions per year

Topic mentions per year

1964-2018

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Here, we describe the identification of a clinical candidate via structure-based optimization of a ligand efficient pyrazole… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 3
  • figure 2
  • table 2
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Polo-like kinase 1 (PLK1) plays key roles in the regulation of mitotic progression, including mitotic entry, spindle formation… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The tumor suppressor phosphatase PTEN regulates cell migration, growth, and survival by dephosphorylating phosphatidylinositol… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Flavopiridol, a flavonoid currently in cancer clinical trials, inhibits cyclin-dependent kinases (CDKs) by competitively blocking… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
1. Hippocampal long-term potentiation (LTP) may serve as an elementary process underlying certain forms of learning and memory in… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Camptothecin is an S-phase-specific anticancer agent that inhibits the activity of the enzyme DNA topoisomerase-I (topo-I… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 5
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Alpha-Amanitin is a well-known specific inhibitor of RNA polymerase II (RNAPII) in vitro and in vivo. It is a cyclic octapeptide… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The primary cytotoxic mechanism of camptothecin has been proposed to involve an interaction between the replication machinery and… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table 1
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Exposure of intact cells to UV light brings about cross-linking of polyadenylated mRNA to a set of cytoplasmic proteins which are… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • figure 6
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The kinetic constants for the hydrolysis of a series of I-nitroanilide substrates by human leukocyte (HL) elastase and cathepsin… (More)
  • table I
  • table II
Is this relevant?