2-Hydroxy-5-nitrobenzyl Bromide

Known as: Koshlands Reagent, Reagent, Koshlands, Koshlands Reagent I 
A chemical reagent that reacts with and modifies chemically the tryptophan portion of protein molecules. Used for 'active site' enzyme studies and… (More)
National Institutes of Health

Topic mentions per year

Topic mentions per year

1945-2018

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
A quantitative method for the determination of clopidogrel active metabolite (AM) in human plasma was developed and validated… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Arabinogalactan-proteins (AGPs) occurring in suspension-cultured rice (Oryza saliva L.) cells, their conditioned medium and at… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
  • BY NORTON NELSON
The reliability of the various Somogyi-Shaffer-Hartmann (1, 2) copper reagents for glucose determination in biological material… (More)
  • table I
  • table II
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
The ATP-sensitive potassium (K(ATP)) channel links cell metabolism to membrane excitability. Intracellular ATP inhibits channel… (More)
Is this relevant?
 Direct somatic embryogenesis was induced in root tissues of the Cichorium hybrid `474' (C. intybus L. var. sativum×C. endivia L… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Initial rates of ATP hydrolysis by wild-type GroEL were measured as a function of ATP concentration from 0 to 0.8 mM. Two… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
Replacement of carbazole with meta-hydroxydiphenyl greatly improves the determination of uronic acids in the presence of neutral… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
The common phospholipids from biological sources were quantitated using phosphorus-31 nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR… (More)
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
An analog of adenosine triphosphate, adenylyl imidodiphosphate (AMP-PNP), in which a "-grouping replaces the terminal bridge… (More)
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
The chemistry of the reaction of 2-hydroxy&nitrobenzyl bromide (HNB-Br) with tryptophan ethyl ester to form monosubstitution… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure I
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
Is this relevant?