Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

16-iodo-9-hexadecenoic acid

Known as: omega-IHDA 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Ihda Rifqya, Hubungan Bimbingan Keagamaan dan Lingkungan Tempat Tinggal dengan Prestasi Belajar PAI (Studi Pada Anak Asuh Di… Expand
Is this relevant?
Mohamad Ihda Zulfikar, 2015. Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Kepemimpinan Situasional Kepala Sekolah Terhadap KinerjaGguru MTS… Expand
Is this relevant?
Penelitian ini berlatar belakang dari masalah banyaknya seorang istri yang ditinggal wafat oleh suami tidak menjalankan idda>h… Expand
Is this relevant?
ABSTRAKSI IHDA AFDILAH / 23210386 ANALISIS PENGENDALIAN BIAYA BAHAN BAKU PADA HOME INDUSTRY RISOLES SUKARDI. PI, Jurusan… Expand
Is this relevant?
This research aims to ascertain whether or not the application Socratic Circles method with images media affects the student’s… Expand
Is this relevant?
The myocardial uptake of fatty acids labeled with radioactive iodine and injected i.v. can only be evaluated with SPECT if their… Expand
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 5
  • table 4
Is this relevant?
123I- and 131I-labeled hexadecenoic acid (IHDA, radiochemical purity over 92%, dissolved in 6% bovine serum albumin solution) was… Expand
Is this relevant?
  • Gerald Robinson
  • The International journal of applied radiation…
  • Corpus ID: 13567030
Abstract Radioiodinated long chain ω-iodocarboxylic acids have been proposed for use as fatty acid analog tracer molecules. Fatty… Expand
Is this relevant?
Radioiodinated fatty acids have been proposed as agents for use in heart imaging. Previous studies in experimental animals and… Expand
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?