Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

100 ACTUAT Beclomethasone Dipropionate 0.04 MG/ACTUAT Metered Dose Inhaler [Qvar]

Known as: BECLOMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE 40 ug RESPIRATORY (INHALATION) AEROSOL, METERED [QVAR], BECLOMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE 40 ug RESPIRATORY (INHALATION) AEROSOL, METERED [QVAR]_#1, QVAR 40 MCG/INHAL Metered Dose Inhaler, 100 Actuations 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
To achieve adequate inhalation therapy, a proper inhalation technique is needed in clinical practice. However, there is limited… Expand
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
Background: The development of accurate in vitro-in vivo correlations requires the consideration of a number of factors in vitro… Expand
Is this relevant?
Metered dose inhalers (MDIs) are complex drug-device combination products widely used to treat pulmonary disorders. The efficacy… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
PurposeTo investigate the applicability of Bipolar Charge Analyzer (BOLAR), a new commercial instrument developed by Dekati Ltd… Expand
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • table II
  • table III
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
PurposeThe purpose of this study was to present a modified Andersen cascade impactor (ACI) as a platform to evaluate the… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table I
Is this relevant?
The aim of this study was to evaluate the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of single administration of extrafine… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 2
  • table 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
  • C. Leach, G. Colice
  • Journal of aerosol medicine and pulmonary drug…
  • Corpus ID: 29656135
BACKGROUND The study objective of this pilot study was to determine the lung delivery of HFA-134a-beclomethasone dipropionate… Expand
Is this relevant?
PurposeTo introduce the design of the electrical Next Generation Impactor (eNGI), and validate its proposed function as a method… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
Is this relevant?
The objective was to investigate longitudinal changes in fluorodeoxyglucose PET scan (FDG-PET) in a patient with pulmonary… Expand
  • table 1
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
Hydrofluoroalkane-134a beclomethasone dipropionate extrafine aerosol breath-actuated inhaler (Qvar Autohaler; BDP-AH) provides an… Expand
Is this relevant?