100 ACTUAT Beclomethasone Dipropionate 0.04 MG/ACTUAT Metered Dose Inhaler [Qvar]

Known as: BECLOMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE 40 ug RESPIRATORY (INHALATION) AEROSOL, METERED [QVAR], BECLOMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE 40 ug RESPIRATORY (INHALATION) AEROSOL, METERED [QVAR]_#1, QVAR 40 MCG/INHAL Metered Dose Inhaler, 100 Actuations 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Metered dose inhalers (MDIs) are complex drug-device combination products widely used to treat pulmonary disorders. The efficacy… (More)
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table II
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
To investigate the applicability of Bipolar Charge Analyzer (BOLAR), a new commercial instrument developed by Dekati Ltd., in… (More)
  • table I
  • figure 1
  • table II
  • table III
  • figure 2
Is this relevant?
The purpose of this study was to present a modified Andersen cascade impactor (ACI) as a platform to evaluate the deposition and… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • figure 4
  • table I
Is this relevant?
BACKGROUND The study objective of this pilot study was to determine the lung delivery of HFA-134a-beclomethasone dipropionate… (More)
Is this relevant?
  • Mohammed Ali
  • PDA journal of pharmaceutical science and…
A novel method for analyzing electromechanical properties (e.g., size, electrostatic charge, polarity) of therapeutic aerosols… (More)
Is this relevant?
To introduce the design of the electrical Next Generation Impactor (eNGI), and validate its proposed function as a method of… (More)
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • table I
  • table II
  • table III
Is this relevant?
The objective was to investigate longitudinal changes in fluorodeoxyglucose PET scan (FDG-PET) in a patient with pulmonary… (More)
Is this relevant?
Hydrofluoroalkane-134a beclomethasone dipropionate extrafine aerosol breath-actuated inhaler (Qvar Autohaler; BDP-AH) provides an… (More)
Is this relevant?