Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

1-aminooxy-3-aminopropane

Known as: 1-Propanamine, 3-(aminooxy)-, 3-aminooxy-1-propanamine 

National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
Analogues of 3-aminooxy-1-propanamine proved to be highly potent and selective inhibitors of ornithine decarboxylase (ODC). The… Expand
  • table 1
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • table 4
  • figure 2
AbstractThe effects of the putrescine analogue 1-aminooxy-3-aminopropane on fungal polyamine metabolism were evaluated using… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Polyamine synthesis (by the action of ornithine decarboxylase [ODC] and S-adenosylmethionine decarboxylase [SAMDC]) and polyamine… Expand
The activity of ornithine decarboxylase, the key enzyme in the synthesis of polyamines, is essential for proliferation and… Expand
1- or 3-methylated derivatives and oximes of 1-aminooxy-3-aminopropane (APA) with pyridoxal (PL) and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (PLP… Expand
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
A high-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of polyamines and their aminooxy analogues is described… Expand
Hypoosmotic stress is a potent inducer of ornithine decarboxylase (ODC) activity in a variety of mammalian cells, but the… Expand
  • figure 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
  • table I
  • table I
The uptake, catabolism, and release of H-labeled 1-aminooxy-3-aminopropane, a new putrescine analog shown to be a potent… Expand
1‐Aminooxy‐3‐aminopropane (APA) was shown to be a potent competitive inhibitor (K i = 1.0 nM) of partially purified Escherichia… Expand
1-Aminooxy-3-aminopropane was shown to be a potent competitive inhibitor (Ki = 3.2 nM) of homogenous mouse kidney ornithine… Expand