Skip to search formSkip to main content
You are currently offline. Some features of the site may not work correctly.

1-alkylglycerophosphocholine O-acetyltransferase activity

Known as: acetyl-CoA:1-alkyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine 2-O-acetyltransferase activity, acyl-CoA:1-alkyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine acyltransferase activity, 1-alkyl-2-lysolecithin acetyltransferase activity 
Catalysis of the reaction: 1-alkyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine + acetyl-CoA = 1-alkyl-2-acetyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine + CoA. [EC:2.3.1.67… Expand
National Institutes of Health

Papers overview

Semantic Scholar uses AI to extract papers important to this topic.
The predicted amino acid sequence of Bacillus subtilis yvdO exhibits similarity to that of the proteins belonging to the patatin… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table 1
  • figure 2
  • figure 4
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
Rat liver 60-kDa lysophospholipase-transacylase catalyzes not only the hydrolysis of 1-acyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, but also… Expand
Is this relevant?
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) metabolism was investigated using cytosol (fraction I) and particulate fractions of bovine brain that… Expand
Is this relevant?
BACKGROUND Platelet-activating factor (PAF), a family of structurally-related phospholipid mediators of inflammation, is present… Expand
Is this relevant?
Endothelial cells (EC) synthesize platelet-activating factor (PAF) when stimulated with agonists that bind to cell-surface… Expand
  • figure 1
  • table I
  • table I
  • figure 2
  • figure 3
Is this relevant?
The molecular heterogeneity of platelet-activating factor (PAF) synthesized by unstimulated and Ca2+ ionophore (A23187… Expand
Is this relevant?
The cytotoxic response of several types of neoplastic cells to analogues of unnatural alkyl phospholipids (e.g., rac-1-hexadecyl… Expand
  • table I
  • table 6
  • table 2
  • table 3
  • figure 1
Is this relevant?
Intact alveolar macrophages were found to acylate alkyl- and acyllysophospholipids with a high selectivity for arachidonate. A… Expand
Is this relevant?
Highly Cited
Highly Cited
1-Alkyl-2-lyso-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine:acetyl-CoA acetyltransferase catalyzes the conversion of biologically inactive… Expand
Is this relevant?
1-Alkyl-2-acetyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, derived chemically from choline plasmalogens of beef heart, has been shown to… Expand
Is this relevant?