Topics from this paper
Trace Elements in Gluten-free Pastas and Flours from Markets Located in the Las Vegas, Nevada Area
- Engineering, Medicine
- Journal of food research
- Highly Influenced
Dietary Inulin Increases Lactiplantibacillus plantarum Strain Lp900 Persistence in Rats Depending on the Dietary-Calcium Level
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology
69-Year-Old Woman With Confusion and Fatigue.
- Mayo Clinic proceedings
SHOWING 1-10 OF 153 REFERENCES
Vitamin D toxicity
- Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism
Dietary reference intakes for calcium and vitamin D.
Annual high-dose oral vitamin D and falls and fractures in older women: a randomized controlled trial.
Circulating 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and Risk of Pancreatic Cancer
- American journal of epidemiology
Diet and prostate cancer risk with specific focus on dairy products and dietary calcium: A case–control study
- The Prostate
Effect of calcium supplements on risk of myocardial infarction and cardiovascular events: meta-analysis
- BMJ : British Medical Journal
Got calcium? Welcome to the calcium-alkali syndrome.
- Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN
Hypercalcemia and acute renal failure in milk-alkali syndrome: a case report.
- Journal of hospital medicine
Vitamin D, Race, and Cardiovascular Mortality: Findings From a National US Sample
- The Annals of Family Medicine
Vitamin d, adiposity, and calcified atherosclerotic plaque in african-americans.
- The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism