Tissue plasminogen activator: comparison of dose and route of administration in a rabbit model of thromboembolic stroke.

Abstract

The thrombolytic activity of tissue plasminogen activator was evaluated in a rabbit model of thromboembolic stroke using both various concentrations (3, 5, and 10 mg/kg; 20% bolus with the remaining 80% given over 30 min.) and routes of administration (intravenous versus regional intra-arterial). An autologous tin-tagged clot was embolized to the brain via… (More)

Topics

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.