The zurich study

@article{Angst2004TheZS,
  title={The zurich study},
  author={Jules Angst and Anja Dobler-Mikola},
  journal={European archives of psychiatry and neurological sciences},
  year={2004},
  volume={235},
  pages={171-178}
}
From data collected within the frame of a longitudinal epidemiologic study of a representative sample population of young adults (the Zurich Study), anxiety disorders—anxiety and phobic states—were analyzed. The current prevalence rate was found to be 2.9% for anxiety states and 4.3% for phobic states, totaling 7.2%. Because of their anxiety disorders, one-fifth of the cases had undergone treatment during the preceding 12 months. Substantial difficulties arose, from the point of view of… CONTINUE READING

Citations

Publications citing this paper.
Showing 1-10 of 23 extracted citations

References

Publications referenced by this paper.
Showing 1-10 of 15 references

The Zurich Study - A prospective study of depressive , neurotic and psychosomatic syndromes I : Problem , methodology

  • J Angst, A Dobler-Mikola
  • Eur Arch Psychiatr Neurol Sci
  • 1984

Similar Papers

Loading similar papers…