Topics from this paper
Circumcision for phimosis and other medical indications in Western Australian boys
- The Medical journal of Australia
Outcome and recurrence in treatment of phimosis using topical betamethasone in children in Hong Kong
- Journal of paediatrics and child health
Local steroid therapy as the first‐line treatment for boys with symptomatic phimosis – a long‐term prospective study
- Acta paediatrica
Common urological problems in children: prepuce, phimosis, and buried penis.
- Hong Kong medical journal = Xianggang yi xue za zhi
Phimosis in Children
- ISRN urology
Prevalence of Phimosis in Males of All Ages: Systematic Review.
Cost‐effectiveness analysis of treatments for phimosis: a comparison of surgical and medicinal approaches and their economic effect
- BJU international
Anomalies of the penis
Phimosis and circumcision in children
SHOWING 1-6 OF 6 REFERENCES
Phimosis in boys.
- British journal of urology
The Histologic Spectrum of Prepuces from Patients with Phimosis
- The American Journal of dermatopathology
Further fate of the foreskin. Incidence of preputial adhesions, phimosis, and smegma among Danish schoolboys.
- Archives of disease in childhood
Is phimosis overdiagnosed in boys and are too many circumcisions performed in consequence?
- Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
Fate of the Foreskin
A protective attachment for suction pumps.
- Computer Science