Topics from this paper.
- Psychology, Medicine
- Journal of Clinical Neuroscience
- Highly Influenced
Beyond Informed Consent: Did Cancer Patients Challenge Their Physicians in the Post-World War II Era?
- Journal of the history of medicine and allied sciences
Eva Perón: cervical cancer and the effect on a nation.
- Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology
Goals of Care at the End of Life
History of the Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center
Neighborly Help or Itinerant Surgery?
- The Annals of thoracic surgery
New evidence of prefrontal lobotomy in the last months of the illness of Eva Perón.
- World neurosurgery
SHOWING 1-10 OF 17 REFERENCES
Argentina. Telling the truth to cancer patients in a multicultural society.
- Medicine, Biology
- Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Cancer of the cervix, an appraisal.
- American journal of obstetrics and gynecology
Combined radiation therapy and surgical treatment of technically inoperable cancer.
Hidden Illness in the White House
Medical management of political patients: the case of Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Perspectives in biology and medicine
Medical responsibility in the problem of cancer
Peron and the Enigmas of Argentina
- Economics, Political Science
Regional distribution of moles and melanomas.
Should the Patient Know the Truth
The Dread Disease: Cancer and Modern American Culture