The diagnosis and management of hypercalcaemia

@article{Minisola2015TheDA,
  title={The diagnosis and management of hypercalcaemia},
  author={S. Minisola and J. Pepe and S. Piemonte and C. Cipriani},
  journal={BMJ : British Medical Journal},
  year={2015},
  volume={350}
}
  • S. Minisola, J. Pepe, +1 author C. Cipriani
  • Published 2015
  • Medicine
  • BMJ : British Medical Journal
  • #### The bottom line Hypercalcaemia is a common finding in the setting of primary care,1 as well as in emergency departments2 and patients admitted to hospital.3 Primary hyperparathyroidism and malignancy are the two most common causes of increased serum calcium levels, together accounting for about 90% of all cases.4 The remaining 10% represent an important figure, and thus the need to consider other disorders in the evaluation of patients with hypercalcaemia. This review aims to give an… CONTINUE READING
    Occurrence of malignant neoplasia in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism.
    • 7
    • PDF

    References

    Publications referenced by this paper.
    SHOWING 1-10 OF 38 REFERENCES