The concomitant problems of young stutterers.

@article{Blood1981TheCP,
  title={The concomitant problems of young stutterers.},
  author={Gordon W. Blood and Roger Seider},
  journal={The Journal of speech and hearing disorders},
  year={1981},
  volume={46 1},
  pages={
          31-3
        }
}
This investigation was designed to survey a sample of 650 speech-language pathologists providing services in elementary schools and to obtain information on the concomitant problems of stutterers in their caseloads. The results of the survey revealed that 32% of all the young stutterers were free of any other problems. The remaining 68% were reported as having some other type of problem (articulation, language, voice, emotional disturbance, neurological handicap, etc.) in addition to their… CONTINUE READING

Topics from this paper.

Citations

Publications citing this paper.
SHOWING 1-4 OF 4 CITATIONS