SHOWING 1-10 OF 97 REFERENCES
Letter to the editor
- IEEE Communications Magazine
- Highly Influential
- Pratt, H. P. “X-Ray Burns.” The American X-Ray Journal. Vol. 13, No. 6, December 1903. 358. Pratt, H. P. “Protection Against X-Rays.” The American X-Ray Journal. Vol. 14, No. 1, January
- Robarts, Heber. “Source of X-rays.” The American X-Ray Journal. Vol. 2, No. 3, March 1898.
He served as editor through April 1902
- the following edition—that of May 1902—Charles Renner took over as editor. He filled this position until July 1902. From the August 1902 edition through the period under consideration, H. P. Pratt served as “managing editor.” The official editor, Hall, was unable to fulfill his duties during this pe
DALLY DIES A MARTYR TO SCIENCE. Was Burned While Experimenting with Xrays.
- New York Times (1857-1922). October
Old Sparky: The Electric Chair and the History of the Death Penalty
History of radiology.
- Academic radiology