Uninvited Guests: a Chronology of Petri Dish Contaminations.
- BiologyAdvances in applied microbiology
Methods for rapid prototyping novel labware: using CAD and desktop 3D printing in the microbiology laboratory
- BiologyLetters in applied microbiology
This work designed, produced and tested rapid prototypes of customised labware for microbial culture namely frames to make dip slides, inoculation loops, multi‐pin replicators, and multi‐well culture plates for solid medium, illustrating the flexibility of rapid‐prototyped culture consumable parts for streamlining microbiological methods.
Etymologia: Petri Dish
- MedicineEmerging Infectious Diseases
12. Testing strategy for coronavirus (COVID-19) in high-density critical infrastructure workplaces after a CO VID-19 case is identified.
Coronavirus Disease among Workers in Food Processing, Food Manufacturing, and Agriculture Workplaces
- EconomicsEmerging infectious diseases
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) among US food manufacturing and agriculture workers and updated information on meat and poultry processing workers are described and racial and ethnic minority workers could be disproportionately affected.