A Clinical Evaluation of Mesoridazine in Mentally Retarded Patients
- ChemistryCanadian Psychiatric Association journal
Mesoridazine,'? 2-methylsulf inyl-10[2'(N-methyl-piperidyl-2 ethyl-1'] phenothia zine is the side-chain sulfoxide derivative of thioridazinett. The pharmacological profile of the new drug is…
The differential response to parenteral chlorpromazine and mesoridazine in psychotic patients.
- PsychologyThe Journal of clinical pharmacology and the journal of new drugs
Treatment of psychiatric inpatients with mesoridazine.
Mesoridazine (TPS-23) in chronic neurotic clinic patients.
- MedicineThe Journal of clinical pharmacology and the journal of new drugs
[Clinical study of mesoridazine (TPS-23) with psychotic patients].
- PsychologyCanadian Psychiatric Association journal
A study of thioridazine and its side-chain derivative, mesoridazine, in chronic male hospitalized psychiatric patients.
- PsychologyThe Journal of new drugs
D,L-methionine-d, 1-sulfoximine effects in schizophrenic patients.
- Psychology, MedicineArchives of general psychiatry
TEN CHRONIC schizophrenic patients and nine nonschizophrenic control subjects were givend,l-methionine- d , l-sulfoximine (MSO) orally. A tenth nonschizophrenic subject was given a placebo. The ten…