Biological significance and development of practical synthesis of biotin
- Biology, ChemistryMedicinal research reviews
A synthesis using L‐cysteine and thiolactone as a starting material and a key intermediate, respectively, represents one of the best routes leading to 1, because of short steps, high yield, use of inexpensive reagents, and ease of operation.
Biotin. Its place in evolution
- BiologyJournal of Molecular Evolution
It is attempted to show that biotin presents a fundamentally new sort of problem to bioorganic chemistry; this problem requires consideration both of the origin of life and subsequent evolution in any attempt to understand the anomalies offered by this cofactor.
Inheritable biotin-treatable disorders and associated phenomena.
- MedicineAnnual review of nutrition
The biotin-dependent enzymes.
- BiologyAdvances in enzymology and related areas of molecular biology
SHOWING 1-4 OF 4 REFERENCES
Über das Bios-Problem. Darstellung von krystallisiertem Biotin aus Eigelb. 20. Mitteilung über pflanzliche Wachstumsstoffe
- Transactions of the 3rd International Congress on Soil Science