Supersymmetric Dark Matter

@article{Jungman1992SupersymmetricDM,
  title={Supersymmetric Dark Matter},
  author={Gerard Jungman and Marc Kamionkowski and Kim Griest},
  journal={Physics Reports},
  year={1992},
  volume={267},
  pages={195-373}
}

Enlightening the dark ages with dark matter

Constraints on dark matter annihilation or decay offer unique insights into the nature of dark matter. We illustrate how surveys dedicated to detect the highly redshifted 21 cm signal from the dark

Improving the modelling of the associated production of W-bosons and jets in the ATLAS detector Verbesserung der Modellierung der assoziierten Produktion von W-Bosonen und Jets im ATLAS Detektor

  • Physics
  • 2018
Supersymmetry is a theoretical extension of the Standard Model of particle physics and provides a framework that can resolve most of the limitations that arise within the Standard Model, as for

A Background-Subtracted Search for Annual Modulation in CDMS II

Author(s): Speller, Danielle | Advisor(s): Sadoulet, Bernard | Abstract: The identification of dark matter is one of the outstanding problems of our time. Cos- mological and astrophysical clues such

Dark matter searches with the LUX and LZ experiments

The fundamental nature of our universe is still mostly unknown. Dark matter, known to make up 84% of the mass in the universe, is widely recognised as one of the biggest mysteries in modern science.

Dark Matter in Supersymmetric theories

In this thesis is performed an analysis of supersymmetric dark matter candidates in the framework of the minimal supersymmetric standard model (MSSM) which is the supersymmetric extension of the

Optimization of Signal versus Background in Liquid Xe Detectors Used for Dark Matter Direct Detection Experiments

of “Optimization of Signal versus Background in Liquid Xe Detectors Used for Dark Matter Direct Detection Experiments” by Luiz de Viveiros, Ph.D., Brown University, May 2010. A wealth of evidence

Neutrino physics and dark matter

218 paginas. Tesis Doctoral del Departamento de Fisica Teorica de la Universidad de Valencia y del Instituto de Fisica Corpuscular (IFIC).

Towards the DRIFT-III directional dark matter experiment

There exists compelling evidence that baryonic matter constitutes only 15% of the matter budget of the Universe. Results from a diverse range of experiments suggest that the remaining 85% is in the

Galactic Searches for Dark Matter

A Cascade Analysis for the IceCube Neutrino Telescope

IceCube is the largest operating neutrino observatory. An array of photomultiplier tubes deployed throughout a cubic kilometre of the Antarctic ice at the South Pole detect the Cherenkov radiation
...

References

SHOWING 1-10 OF 321 REFERENCES

The Higgs Hunter's Guide

The Higgs Hunter's Guide is a definitive and comprehensive guide to the physics of Higgs bosons. In particular, it discusses the extended Higgs sectors required by those recent theoretical approaches

Supersymmetry and Supergravity

The first edition of this book appeared in 1983 and was based on a series of lectures given at Princeton in 1983 by Julius Wess. Since the appearance of the first edition much work has been done on

Proceedings of the ECFA Workshop: LEP 200, edited by A

  • Bohm and W. Hoogland (CERN, Geneva,
  • 1987

Particle astrophysics

  • Physics
    Physics Subject Headings (PhySH)

Die Rotverschiebung von extragalaktischen Nebeln

This paper gives a representation of the main characteristics of extragalactic nebulae and of the methods which served their exploration. In particular, the so called redshift of extragalactic

Unification and supersymmetry

Derived from a course given at the University of Maryland for advanced graduate students, this book deals with some of the latest developments in our attempts to construct a unified theory of the
...