Strength development and drying shrinkage of high-strength concretes

@inproceedings{Haque1996StrengthDA,
  title={Strength development and drying shrinkage of high-strength concretes},
  author={Md. Nafiul Haque},
  year={1996}
}
Abstract Ten high to very high strength concretes with total cementitious contents of 550 and 600 kg/m 3 were made. The concretes consisted of plain cement, 5 and 10% condensed silica fume (CSF) and 10% silica fume with 20% fly ash or 20% ground granulated blast furnace slag. The specimens were either continuously fog cured or 3 or 7 days initially cured and then exposed to 40% R.H. drying regime. The results suggest that all laboratory made specimens irrespective of their composition (with or… CONTINUE READING

Similar Papers

Citations

Publications citing this paper.
SHOWING 1-10 OF 18 CITATIONS