SHOWING 1-5 OF 5 REFERENCES
Spironolactone use does not increase the risk of female breast cancer recurrence: A retrospective analysis.
- MedicineJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Treatment of acne with spironolactone: a retrospective review of 395 adult patients at Mayo Clinic, 2007–2017
- Medicine, BiologyJournal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV
Few large studies have assessed spironolactone treatment of adult female acne and the use of this drug in clinical practice is still unclear.
An Overview of Acne Therapy, Part 2: Hormonal Therapy and Isotretinoin.
- MedicineDermatologic clinics
Female pattern hair loss: A clinical, pathophysiologic, and therapeutic review☆☆☆
- MedicineInternational journal of women's dermatology
Safety of 5α-reductase inhibitors and spironolactone in breast cancer patients receiving endocrine therapies
- Medicine, BiologyBreast Cancer Research and Treatment
Most patients did not show increased estrogen levels with spironolactone and there were no data suggesting increased risk of breast cancer, according to a review of published studies from January 1978 through April 2018.