Speed-accuracy modulation in case of conflict: the roles of activation and inhibition.

Abstract

This study investigated how the speed-accuracy balance is modulated by changes in the time course of motor activation and inhibition of a primed response. Responses and event-related brain potentials were recorded in a paradigm in which the first stimulus indicated the correct response with 80% validity. The remaining 20% of the trials required no response… (More)

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.