Solid tumours of the ovary.

Abstract

One hundred seventeen solid ovarian tumours, diagnosed histologically during the period between 1971 and 1990, were studied. The overall incidence of solid ovarian tumours was 23.4% of all the ovarian tumours (500 cases) studied. Of 117 solid ovarian tumours 19 (16.2%) were benign and the rest 98 (83.8%) were malignant. Epithelial tumours were the commonest… (More)

Topics

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.

Slides referencing similar topics