So you want to be a Specialty Doctor

  • Sara Landy
  • Published 2015 in The Ulster medical journal


So, the term “Specialty Doctor” is new but the grade is certainly not. SD equivalents have been around for a long time, with many different titles but all under the umbrella of the NCCGs and more recently SAS doctors ( Staff Grades, Associate Specialists and Specialty Doctors). There are still some Staff Grade and Associate Specialist doctors around however… (More)


Cite this paper

@inproceedings{Landy2015SoYW, title={So you want to be a Specialty Doctor}, author={Sara Landy}, booktitle={The Ulster medical journal}, year={2015} }