Skeletal fixation of the lumbar spine.

Abstract

Low back pain is a large and increasing cause of workers compensation claims in all industrialized nations. In the United States, 23% of all compensation claims involved back pain. Almost 90% of these were self limiting sprains and strains. It has been estimated that the remaining 10% account for approximately 75% of lost work days, medical costs and… (More)

Topics

Cite this paper

@article{Martin1993SkeletalFO, title={Skeletal fixation of the lumbar spine.}, author={M. J. Martin and Anthony R White}, journal={Surgical technology international}, year={1993}, volume={2}, pages={397-400} }