Review of specialty PVC resins

@article{Shah2002ReviewOS,
  title={Review of specialty PVC resins},
  author={Ashok C. Shah and David J. Poledna},
  journal={Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology},
  year={2002},
  volume={8}
}
World consumption of PVC was around 25 MM MT (55 billion pounds) in year 2001, second only to that of low density polyethylene. Only 10% of the PVC produced is classified as specialty PVC resins, while the other 90% is referred to as general purpose (GP) commodity resins. This paper tries to define what specialty PVC resins are, how they are produced, and their markets, applications, fabrication processes, and compounding as compared to those of GP resins. 
11 Citations
Mechanical properties of recycled PVC blends with styrenic polymers
The aim of this study is to improve the performance of blends made from recycled polyvinyl chloride (PVC), coming from credit card waste, so that these blends can be used for those applications that
Extender resins to enhance processing and end product properties in paste applications
Abstract PVC paste formulations are defined on the one hand by the required properties of the finished product, and on the other hand, by the essential processing properties. It is often difficult to
Vinyl Chloride Emulsion Polymerization Reaction: Effect of Various Formulations
Iranian Journal of Polymer Science and Technology Vol. 24, No. 3, 205-214 August-September 2011 ISSN: 1016-3255
Catalytic de-halogenation of halogen-containing solid wastes by nanostructures of transition metals and their oxide configurations
This thesis presents a series of scientific investigations examining the potential dual role for nanostructure of several 3d transition metals and their oxides in the catalytic de-halogenation of
PVC STRUCTURE AND MORPHOLOGY
PVC PROPERTIES
PRINCIPLES OF THERMAL DEGRADATION
  • G. Wypych
  • Engineering
    PVC Degradation and Stabilization
  • 2020
2 – PVC PROPERTIES
3 – PVC MORPHOLOGY
...
...