SHOWING 1-10 OF 11 REFERENCES
Executive summary of dealing with offending by young people: a follow up report
- Edinburgh: The Stationery Office. Berridge, D. & Brodie, I. (1998). Children’s homes revisited. London: Jessica Kingsley. Bion, W.R. (1970). Attention and interpretation. London: Tavistock.
Child Care and the Growth of Love: John Bowlby
- Highly Influential
Cognitive-behavioural interventions for adolescents in residential child care in Scotland : an examination of practice and lessons from research
Therapeutic Communities for Children and Young People
Exploring the Perceptions of Staff Towards Children and Young People Living in Community-Based Children's Homes
Therapeutic childcare and the local authority
National Minimum Standards: Children’s homes Regulations
- London: HMSO. Dobson, K.S. & Khatri, N.(2000). Cognitive therapy : looking forward, looking back. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 56(7), 907-923.
Living in two worlds: psychodynamic theory and social work practice
- Free Associations Vol 10. Retrieved May, 2006 at http://humannature.com/process-press/journals.html#free.
The psychotherapy of hysteria
- S. Freud and J. Brewer, Studies on hysteria ( pp. 337-393). London: Penguin. . Heimann, P. (1960). On countertransference. International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 33, 10-14.
- The Psychoanalytic study of the child