Rebound myocardial ischaemia following abrupt interruption of intravenous nitroglycerin infusion in patients with unstable angina at rest.

Abstract

Isolated observations prompted a prospective study of the possible occurrence of myocardial ischaemia following abrupt discontinuation of intravenous infusion of nitroglycerin in 46 consecutive patients with unstable angina. In 26 (55%, group 1), but not the remainder (45%, group 2), cessation of nitroglycerin produced in 10.3 +/- 5.8 (mean +/- SD) minutes… (More)

Topics

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.

Slides referencing similar topics