Primary pulmonary lymphomas. A clinicopathologic analysis of 36 cases.

@article{LHoste1984PrimaryPL,
  title={Primary pulmonary lymphomas. A clinicopathologic analysis of 36 cases.},
  author={R J L'Hoste and Daniel A Filippa and Philip H. Lieberman and S S Bretsky},
  journal={Cancer},
  year={1984},
  volume={54 7},
  pages={1397-406}
}
The clinical and pathologic findings in 36 patients with primary pulmonary non-Hodgkin's lymphoma were retrospectively evaluated. Each lymphoma was classified according to the Rappaport, Lukes-Collins, Working Formulation, and Kiel criteria. Twenty-one (58%) of the 36 patients had lymphomas classified as lymphoplasmacytic/lymphoplasmacytoid type or LP immunocytoma (LPI) according to the Kiel classification. The remainder of the patients (42%) had lymphomas distributed among the follicular… CONTINUE READING
37 Citations
0 References
Similar Papers

Citations

Publications citing this paper.
Showing 1-10 of 37 extracted citations

Similar Papers

Loading similar papers…