Perform Ance of a Concentrating Photovoltaic / Therm Al Solar Collector

  • Joe. Coventry
  • Published 2003

Abstract

The performance of a parabolic trough photovoltaic/thermal collector with a geometric concentration ratio of 37x is described. Measured results under typical operating conditions show thermal efficiency around 57% and electrical efficiency around 11%, therefore a combined efficiency of 68%. The impact of non-uniform illumination on the solar cells is… (More)

13 Figures and Tables

Topics

  • Presentations referencing similar topics