Passage of a Safety-Pin through the Alimentary Canal

@inproceedings{Rao2016PassageOA,
  title={Passage of a Safety-Pin through the Alimentary Canal},
  author={Koka Venkata Rama Rao},
  booktitle={The Indian medical gazette},
  year={2016}
}
Sankar Dispensary, Tenali A child aged one year swallowed a small brass safety-pin on 8th October, 1933, at 11 a.m. I gave castor oil one ounce and by 3 p.m. he had three loose motions, but the pin was not passed. At ? i'-M. I administered half an ounce of isaphagul seeds well soaked in water. The next morning he passed a Ftool mainly composed of round masses the size of & small lime with some fecal matter, and the opened pin Was found imbedded in one of these masses.