Paralytic shellfish poisoning in Singapore.


Paralytic shellfish poisoning is caused by the ingestion of shellfish meat rendered toxic by exposure to a high level of toxic dinoflagellates during the phenomenon of "red tide". This paper reports the first outbreak of paralytic shellfish poisoning from green mussels in Singapore which resulted in two deaths. Analysis of the mussel meat by a standardised… (More)


Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.

Slides referencing similar topics