these premises, it was resolved to obtain larger, roomier property. An appeal was launched, a great two-day sale of work "The Muckle Mercat" was held, and the funds realized were sufficient to purchase Redlands, a large house in Great Western Road. The transfer from Lynedoch Place took place in 1924 and the hospital was renamed Redlands Hospital: Glasgow… (More)
Figures and Tables
Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.