Occurrence and pathogenic potential of Bacillus cereus group bacteria in a sandy loam

@article{Hendriksen2005OccurrenceAP,
  title={Occurrence and pathogenic potential of Bacillus cereus group bacteria in a sandy loam},
  author={Niels Bohse Hendriksen and Bjarne Munk Hansen and Jens Efsen Johansen},
  journal={Antonie van Leeuwenhoek},
  year={2005},
  volume={89},
  pages={239-249}
}
The major part (94%) of the Bacillus cereus-like isolates from a Danish sandy loam are psychrotolerant Bacillus weihenstephanensis according to their ability to grow at temperatures below 7 °C and/or two PCR-based methods, while the remaining 6% are B. cereus. The Bacillus mycoides-like isolates could also be␣divided into psychrotolerant and mesophilic… CONTINUE READING