Nutritional disorders in adolescent girls.


Four hundred and fifty four adolescent girls (11-18 years) were screened for nutritional disorders by anthropometry (weight, height and triceps skinfold measurements), clinical examination and hemoglobin estimation. Of these, 56% belonged to high socio-economic groups (Group A) and the rest (44%) to lower middle class (Group B). A large number of girls from… (More)