Who is who in cardiovascular research? What a review of Nobel Prize nominations reveals about scientific trends
- Clinical Research in Cardiology
The Mutation of the "Nobel Prize in Chemistry" into the "Nobel Prize in Chemistry or Life Sciences": Several Decades of Transparent and Opaque Evidence of Change within the Nobel Prize Program.
- Angewandte Chemie
Global and local “teachable moments”: The role of Nobel Prize and national pride
- Sociology, Medicine
- Public understanding of science
[The Nobel Prize database as an indicator of the internationalization of Brazilian science from 1901 to 1966].
- Political Science, Medicine
- Historia, ciencias, saude--Manguinhos
[The assessment process within science and the nomination of Carlos Chagas for the Nobel prize for Physiology or Medicine].
- Revista da Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical
On material transfer agreements and visibility of researchers in biotechnology
- Political Science, Computer Science
- J. Informetrics
Intellectuals and the Public Good by Barbara A. Misztal
- Political Science