Neuromagnetic localization of higher order brain processing

Abstract

To localize and ultimately image higher-order processing in the human brain, the neuromagnetic field evoked under a special oddball auditory stimulation paradigm (1-kHz frequent tone, 80% probability; 1.2-kHz rare tone, 20% probability) has been measured with a 37-channel SQUID (superconducting quantum interference device) neuromagnetometer. The field in… (More)

Topics

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.

Slides referencing similar topics