Mercury Poisoning: An Unusual Cause of Polyarthritis

Abstract

Mercury is a toxic metal that is widely used in everyday life. It has organic and inorganic forms that are both toxic. As acute mercury poisoning is uncommon, diagnosis is difficult if the exposure is not manifest. It has usually a slow onset and non-specific symptoms. In this paper we report a patient who developed polyarthritis after mercury exposure. 
DOI: 10.1007/s100670200018

Topics

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.

Slides referencing similar topics