SHOWING 1-10 OF 38 REFERENCES
Viemon for incomplete tasks A re-examination of the 7 .eigarmk effect
- PrncPedinqs of the 7hir7eenth Annum Cuknitne Saencr Sotren
Mind bugs The origins ujprocedural mi3concepraons Cambridge, MA: ?v11T
Inside cage-based reasorrrrrg HillsdaIe, NJ Erlbaum Rossvzwelc . S (7943) An experimental study ' of repression' with special reference to need-persistence and cgn-defense reactions to frustration
- Journal of F.cperrmentaf Psychnlngt
- Omni games
Toward a theory of impasse-driven learning
- Computer Science
The long-term objective of the research reported here is to develop a theory of the neglected half of learning, knowledge communication, by using more complicated stimuli, the calculational procedures of ordinary arithmetic.
Activation and metacognition of inaccessible stored information: potential bases for incubation effects in problem solving.
- Psychology, MedicineJournal of experimental psychology. Learning, memory, and cognition
It appears that unsuccessful attempts to retrieve inaccessible stored information prime the later recognition of the information through a process of spreading activation.
Retrieval and organizational strategies in conceptual merrzon Hsllsdale SOAR An architecture for generat intelligence Rrnfretal InlhIhgPnee
- Retrieval and organizational strategies in conceptual merrzon Hsllsdale SOAR An architecture for generat intelligence Rrnfretal InlhIhgPnee
Owamacmenzon~'VewYork Cambridge Cni~crsm Press
' Neuron ' fir typical and atypical actions in scripted activities
- Journal afErpertmentaf Ps ) chofogy Human Learning & Mem - un