Manifestation, management and outcome of subclinical pituitary adenoma apoplexy.


The objective of this study was to investigate the clinical features, diagnosis, treatment and outcomes of subclinical pituitary adenoma apoplexy (SPAA) in 185 consecutive patients between January 1990 and May 2007. Of the 185 patients, 133 (71.89%) underwent transsphenoidal tumor decompression and the remaining 52 patients (28.11%) underwent transcranial… (More)
DOI: 10.1016/j.jocn.2009.01.003


2 Figures and Tables