- Business, Computer ScienceArXiv
A model of factors that are desirable to be found in a JSF and a representation of the decision makers involved in the frameworks selection is offered, which contributes to the body of knowledge related to the decision-making process when selecting aJSF.
A model of desirable JSF factors is offered that contributes to the body of knowledge related to the decision-making process when selecting a JSF and is useful for Web and JSF developers.
- Computer Science2019 26th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC)
A playground tool named Jact is presented to support comprehension of individual JSF characteristics and enables developers to compare source codes and runtime performances of each JSF based on typical tasks in web development.
A Test Environment for Web Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Computer ScienceWEBIST
A test framework and tools that allows the developer to easily put under test different implementation options of a web application and found that the Backbone instance was faster and used fewer resources.
- Computer ScienceEmpirical Software Engineering
- Computer Science2018 IEEE 25th International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER)
- Computer ScienceSoftware: Practice and Experience
- Computer Science
- Computer Science2015 IEEE/ACM 37th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering
A formal consistency model is introduced -- called Aurebesh -- that automatically detects inconsistencies in web applications made using MVC frameworks and is useful in detecting bugs, allowing us to find 15 real-world bugs in applications built on Angular JS, a popular MVC framework.
SHOWING 1-5 OF 5 REFERENCES
- Computer ScienceWWW
- Computer ScienceWebApps
- Computer ScienceWWW '09
A Methodology for Collecting Valid Software Engineering Data
- Computer ScienceIEEE Transactions on Software Engineering
An effective data collection method for evaluating software development methodologies and for studying the software development process is described and results show that data validation is a necessary part of change data collection.