Name Your Own Price on Data Marketplaces
A novel approach to pricing on data marketplaces is proposed, which is based on the Name Your Own Price (NYOP) principle: customers suggest their own price for a (relational) data product and in…
Mixed pallet stacking: an overview and summary of the 2010 PerMIS special session
Issues ranging from how to construct pallet build plans to metrics for evaluating these plans to competitions that feature novel palletizing approaches are discussed.
Adaptive memory programming for the vehicle routing problem with multiple trips
- BusinessComput. Oper. Res.
A framework for allocating conservation resources among multiple threats and actions
- Environmental ScienceConservation biology : the journal of the Society for Conservation Biology
This work sought to provide a way to optimize resource allocation to address multiple threats when multiple management options are available, including mutually exclusive options and developed a model of invasion to predict the expected impact in 50 years for each species-action combination.
Low-Latency Cooperative Computation Offloading for Mobile Edge Computing
- Computer Science2019 IEEE Intl Conf on Parallel & Distributed Processing with Applications, Big Data & Cloud Computing, Sustainable Computing & Communications, Social Computing & Networking (ISPA/BDCloud/SocialCom/SustainCom)
Numerical results demonstrate that GHA can provide nearly optimal solutions, and the gap between the approximate solution and the exact one is kept in [2.0%, 3.0%].
Lifting of probabilistic cover inequalities
- Computer ScienceOper. Res. Lett.
An exact approach for the 0-1 knapsack problem with setups
- Computer Science, BusinessComput. Oper. Res.
Frontiers in Algorithmics
- Computer ScienceLecture Notes in Computer Science
This work extends the model for testing in contexts where safety mistakes must be avoided and proves that the problem becomes NP-hard for arbitrary processing times even when the preemption of jobs is allowed.
PENYELESAIAN BOUNDED KNAPSACK PROBLEM MENGGUNAKAN DYNAMIC PROGRAMMING (Studi Kasus: CV. Mulia Abadi)
Knapsack problem merupakan masalah optimasi kombinasi dengan tujuan memaksimalkan total nilai dari barang-barang yang dimasukkan ke dalam knapsack atau suatu wadah tanpa melewati kapasitasnya.…