Immunology of Celiac Disease by Focused on Vaccine Therapy

Abstract

Celiac disease (CD) is categorized by a strong genetic association with the MHC-II haplotype and about 95% of patients carrying HLA-DQ2 haplotypes, and the remaining 5% carrying HLA-DQ8 [1]. This relationship points to the principal role of the adaptive immunity of mucosal in the pathogenesis of CD. This disorder is classically mediated by TH1 because of… (More)

Topics

1 Figure or Table

Cite this paper

@inproceedings{Nejad2015ImmunologyOC, title={Immunology of Celiac Disease by Focused on Vaccine Therapy}, author={Mohammad Rostami Nejad}, year={2015} }