Gastrointestinal lymphoma in adults: clinical features and management of 300 cases.

@article{Amer1994GastrointestinalLI,
  title={Gastrointestinal lymphoma in adults: clinical features and management of 300 cases.},
  author={Maher Amer and S M el-Akkad},
  journal={Gastroenterology},
  year={1994},
  volume={106 4},
  pages={846-58}
}
BACKGROUND/AIMS Gastrointestinal lymphoma is a rare disease. A study was conducted to assess its prevalence and clinical features in adult patients with lymphoma. METHODS Retrospective analysis of 1352 patients with adult non-Hodgkin's lymphoma showed 300 (22%) cases with gastrointestinal involvement at initial presentation. RESULTS Of the 185 patients with primary gastrointestinal lymphoma, 94 (51%) had gastric primary lymphoma and the rest (49%) had a lymphoma of intestinal origin… CONTINUE READING
43 Citations
0 References
Similar Papers

Citations

Publications citing this paper.
Showing 1-10 of 43 extracted citations

Similar Papers

Loading similar papers…