An amulet with a blue bead and metal coin are the most common causes of foreign body ingestion in childhood in Turkey. There are few case reports of metal spoons ingested in the literature. In this case report, our aim is to report a teaspoon that was found incidentally in the ascending colon as an uncommon cause of foreign body ingestion. (JAEM 2014; 13… (More)


3 Figures and Tables

Cite this paper

@inproceedings{Kayadibi2014ForeignIC, title={Foreign in Colon}, author={Yasemin Kayadibi and Deniz Cebi Olgun and Evrim {\"O}zmen and Rahşan {\"O}zcan and Afsin Ipekci and Ibrahim Ikizceli}, year={2014} }