SHOWING 1-10 OF 41 REFERENCES
New directions in later medieval manuscript studies : essays from the 1998 Harvard conference
The study of manuscripts is one of the most active areas of current research in medieval studies: manuscripts are the basic primary material evidence for literary scholars, historians and… Expand
Recent directions in Medieval manuscript study
- New directions in later Medieval manuscript studies, ed. Derek Pearsall, 1-14. York, UK: York Medieval Press.
About the institute: Research and Other Projects--ENRICH
- http://www.arnastofnun.is/page/a_research_enrich (accessed June
Arnamagnæanske Samling Stofnun, Árna Magnússonar í íslenskum fræðum & Landsbókasafn Íslands – Háskólabókasafn
- http://handrit.is/index.php (accessed September
ENRICH: Evrópskar net- og upplýsingaveitur um menningararfleifð [European Networking Resources and Information concerning Cultural Heritage], Kynningar á Evrópuverkefnum í Landsbókasafni þann 22
- apríl 2008, Powerpoint at http://www.bok.hi.is/solofile/1013436 (accessed August 27, 2008).
Digitising rare books and manuscripts
- Digital heritage: Applying digital imaging to cultural heritage, ed. Lindsay MacDonald, 3-68. London: Elsevier.
Towards a Union Catalogue of Encoded Manuscript Descriptions
- Computer Science
A prototype system developed as part of a research project carried out at the University of Copenhagen's Arnamagnaean Institute demonstrates a method by which other institutions may undertake similar projects involving XML-encoded source material and has the potential to change the way people do research into manuscripts. Expand
- Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology
The principles of optimality govern our everyday life. Any natural or artificial system, which surrounds us or influences our closest vicinity, tends to operate optimally, i.e. it tries to maximise… Expand
The experience of the Arnarmagnæan Institute, Copenhagen
- International Journal of Information Theories and Applications, vol. 11(3), 221-224.