Eosinophilic cystitis in adults.

@article{Itano2001EosinophilicCI,
  title={Eosinophilic cystitis in adults.},
  author={Nancy Itano and Reza S Malek},
  journal={The Journal of urology},
  year={2001},
  volume={165 3},
  pages={805-7}
}
PURPOSE We describe the largest clinical experience with the diagnosis and management of largely anecdotally reported eosinophilic cystitis. MATERIALS AND METHODS Five women and 12 men 18 to 84 years with proved eosinophilic cystitis were treated in a 23-year period. Some combination of hematuria, irritative voiding, dysuria and suprapubic pain was present in 14 cases (82%). The remaining 3 patients (18%) were asymptomatic and the diagnosis was made by cystoscopy done because of a history of… CONTINUE READING

Citations

Publications citing this paper.
Showing 1-10 of 21 extracted citations

Similar Papers

Loading similar papers…