Enzymatic synthesis of deoxypseudouridylic acid and a study of certain of its properties.
- ChemistryBiochimica et biophysica acta
Methylation of 4-thio-2'-deoxyuridylate by thymidylate synthetase.
- Biology, ChemistryBiochemical and biophysical research communications
Nucleosides. CIX. 2′-Deoxy-ψ-isocytidine, 2 -deoxy-ψ-uridine, and 2′-deoxy-l-methyl-ψ-uridine. Isosteres of deoxycytidine, deoxyuridine and thymidine
2′-Deoxy-ψ-isocytidine (VIIβ), a 2′-deoxy analog of antileukemic ψ-isocytidine and also a C-nucleoside analog of deoxycytidine, was synthesized from ψ-uridine by making use of the newly discovered…
Rational Design of Pyrimidine Nucleoside Analogs
The chemotherapeutic approach to oncology has been rather empirical with the major successes being noted with drugs which are generally more toxic to rapidly proliferating cells.
THE CHEMISTRY OF C-NUCLEOSIDES AND THEIR ANALOGS I : C-NUCLEOSIDES OF HETERO MONOCYCLIC BASES
SHOWING 1-7 OF 7 REFERENCES
On the biosynthesis of pseudouridine and of pseudouridylic acid in Agrobacterium tumefaciens.
- Biology, ChemistryCanadian journal of biochemistry
The data presented in this paper permit the first description of the biosynthetic pathway for pseudouridylic acid and for Pseudouridine in a bacterium.
The biochemistry of pseudouridine.
- Biology, ChemistryProgress in nucleic acid research and molecular biology
The function of pseudouridylic acid in transfer ribonucleic acid. I. The specific cyanoethylation of pseudouridine, inosine, and 4-thiouridine by acrylonitrile.
- ChemistryThe Journal of biological chemistry
Ribonucleic acids from yeast which contain a fifth nucleotide.
- Biology, ChemistryThe Journal of biological chemistry
Conformation of pseudouridine and pseudouridine 5'-phosphate. Ultraviolet and nuclear magnetic resonance study.
- Biology, ChemistryBiochemistry
It is concluded, that the presence of a 5'-hydroxyl is without influence on the ultraviolet spectrum and distribution of tautomeric monoanions in pseudouridine.
The chemistry of pseudouridine.
- Chemistry, BiologyProgress in nucleic acid research and molecular biology
A RAPID METHOD FOR THE SEPARATION OF DEOXYRIBOSIDES AND THEIR PHOSPHORYLATED DERIVATIVES BY HORIZONTAL PAPER CHROMATOGRAPHY.
- ChemistryAnalytical biochemistry