Energy management system for energy efficiency improvement in the industrial sector of the republic of Serbia

Abstract

Main primary energy sources in Serbia are coal, oil and natural gas, oil shale and renewable energy sources. The share of high quality primary energy sources (oil and natural gas) is less than 1% of total geological reserves, while the rest of 99% consists of different types of coal, with highest share of lignite - over 95%. Estimated technically available… (More)

Topics

Figures and Tables

Sorry, we couldn't extract any figures or tables for this paper.