Effect of wet corn gluten feed, supplemental protein, and tallow on steer finishing performance.

@article{Richards1998EffectOW,
  title={Effect of wet corn gluten feed, supplemental protein, and tallow on steer finishing performance.},
  author={Chris J Richards and Rick A. Stock and Terry J. Klopfenstein and D H Shain},
  journal={Journal of animal science},
  year={1998},
  volume={76 2},
  pages={421-8}
}
Two trials evaluated the effects of level of wet corn gluten feed (WCGF), type of supplemental protein, and supplemental tallow on steer finishing performance. In Trial 1, WCGF was fed at 0, 25 (two diets), or 50% of the dietary DM replacing dry-rolled corn (DRC), molasses, and a portion of the supplement. The DRC control diet and one 25% WCGF diet were supplemented with a combination of protein sources. The second 25% WCGF diet was supplemented with urea alone. The 50% WCGF diet contained no… CONTINUE READING
7 Citations
2 References
Similar Papers

Citations

Publications citing this paper.
Showing 1-7 of 7 extracted citations

References

Publications referenced by this paper.
Showing 1-2 of 2 references

Comparison of wet and dry corn gluten feed when used to replace corn and corn silage in a ration for yearling steers

  • A. Trenkle
  • Iowa State Univ . Beef Cattle Res . Rep . RA

Feeding value of wet and dry corn gluten feed when used to replace corn and corn silage in a ration for yearling heifers

  • A. Trenkle
  • Iowa State Univ . Beef Cattle Res . Rep . RA

Similar Papers

Loading similar papers…