Drugs, Neurosis and the Family Physician.

Many of the milder emotional disturbances, especially those which manifest themselves by vague physical symptoms, can be treated by physicians who are not psychiatrists. The stronger tranquilizing drugs, such as chlorpromazine, are not suited for most non-psychotic patients. If a patient is sick enough to require chlorpromazine, he should be referred to a… CONTINUE READING